BLOG NEWS FLASH - MSALATO NURSERY UPDATE


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Traralgon
October 26th 2014
Published: October 30th 2014
Edit Blog Post

C Smart InternationalC Smart InternationalC Smart International

A BIG THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF THE PORRIDGE FEE
Ms Monica Tuppa from the Msalato College accounts department has advised that the porridge fee payment from C Smart International was received on June 4, 2014 via Holy Trinity Anglican Church Hastings Victoria. The college has now set up a separate fund for the Nursery school with the NATIONAL BANK OF COMMERCE in Dodoma.

A great big THANK YOU to Paul Lemaire (CEO) and Matthew Holani (Executive Director) of C Smart International for their continued support of the Nursery Porridge fee.



The Updates from the Nursery School

Currently, there are 40 children registered at the nursery this year but only 34 attending - 3 have left the school despite all efforts to convince the parents to bring them back and 3 have moved with their parents to areas outside of Dodoma.

The Msalato College has advised that the Children are happy and they enjoy their porridge which is served at 10. am every day. Ms Naomi Mgale is still the head teacher and she is assisted by Ms Alice Ngoliga.

For sports the children have a very good play area however some of the equipment is in need of repair. The balls the children
Msalato Nursery ChildrenMsalato Nursery ChildrenMsalato Nursery Children

Say THANK YOU as well
use for both football and netball are also worn however new ones will be purchased as soon as possible.

Advertisement



31st October 2014

You are leaving us.
Dearest Jess and Evelyn, God speed as you go. You are a great inspiration to us and many others. May God use you greatly at St. Chads .We will pray for you daily. All our love. Lovely to hear about Msalato College.

Tot: 0.145s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0828s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb