Canberra/Jindabyne/Tumut/Cobram Caravan Trip


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
September 20th 2015
Published: September 20th 2015
Edit Blog Post

This trip is sneaking up fast. Just a few weeks to go & we already have the hiking boots packed ready to tackle Mt Kosciusko. The caravan got a clean today & had her tyres pumped up. The newly modified annexe is a much neater fit & the additional centre rafter pole should help alleviate the roof flapping of the last trip.



We are not quite sure what to expect weather wise, given the higher altitudes of our locations we will be staying at, so will pack a mixed bag. Have also got the lightweight hiking pants & thermals (just in case). Do not want to get our little areas frostbitten! New thermal beanies have been in the car for weeks.



Another addition this time will be the HEMA HN7 navigation system, which will come in handy when we branch off onto the isolated tracks that you will not see on a normal GPS. Hoping to also have the reversing camera fitted which will get rid of the "reversing the towball to the van arguments"!



The days are being crossed off of the calendar far more feverishly the closer it gets. Cannot wait!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb