Last few hours in Melbourne...


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
April 19th 2011
Published: April 19th 2011
Edit Blog Post

In 4 hours we are getting on the night bus to sydney! (12hours) so it is time to say goodbye to Melbourne, we have had an amazing time here. Last night we went to the neighbours night and there were loads of cast members there (but i dont dont watch neighbours) but i knew who Dr. Karl was, a legend!

there were competitions to try and win tickets to nz, so i entered and came 2nd. out of about 5, so yeah i lost, had to sing the national anthem and after a few nights out now I have totally lost my voice, tried to charm the winner into giving me the tickets but failed at that also.

today we went to Ramsey st, which actually was a little bit pointless and a waste of 50 bucks buuuut its ok.

im pretty excited to get to Sydney, and as we have been staying with a family here, it will be my first hostel experience, hope its not like the film Hostel. that would not be ok with me.

have only been away a week but it feels like longer. we have already met some lovely people and have facebook friendships developing left right and centre!!

on with the travels then, speak soon my half a dozen readers (at most)

Kate x

Advertisement



20th April 2011

half a dozen readers
Does that number include your parents?

Tot: 0.169s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1014s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb