G'day from Sydney


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
April 22nd 2011
Published: April 22nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Hellooo
have been in Sydney since tuesday morning, its now friday afternoon and we are soon heading on to a boat on Sydney Harbour, for a booze cruise. however after a sit down budget discussion yesterday we have decided to not drink on it, instead we are going to drink before it, we have purchased a box of Goon, which is wine in a box (4l) and it was the equivilant of 6 pounds, so i'm guessing it's going to be pretty tasty!!!

the day we got here we went to see the the opera house and the the harbour bridge, we are now experts on the subway (tube) oo oo and the undersround trains are like double decker buses, and some have downstairs bits too!!! crazy ey?!

yesterday was soooo hot and we spent the day on bondi beach, went in the sea etc, im still paler than the others but im working on it!!!!!

today has also been hot, we went to china town and the Darling harbour!!

this guy that owns the hostel used to be an east coast tour guide so we met him in the pub last night and he helped us budget and plan the rest of our trip! which was jolly nice if him!!

ANZAC day is on monday which is a huuuuuge day in oz, it's a remeberance day, and a public holiday. I think theres some street party near our hostel which Forest (out hostel friend) is taking us to.

we have booked out greyhound tickets too, which basically means all our transport is paid for for the rest of oz now. we are also looking into leaving 2 weeks early and have more time in south east asia, for money reasons.


i hear England is pretty sunny, BUT are you laying on a beach or in an office ey ey ey??

That's all i can think of for now, it's so annoying beacuse when we are out and about, i think oo i must blog about this funny incident that just happened then I get here and i have forgotten them!!!

out hostel room sleeps 12 so we have met some new people including these two welsh guys that seem pretty funny, they got here here and spend all there money on booze in about a week so now they are trying to find jobs.

right im off to have my share of the Goon Box.

BIIIIG HUG
Kate x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.126s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0583s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb