Day 9 - First day in Melbourne


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
September 16th 2009
Published: September 16th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Back again :D

Ok, so here we are in Melbourne! We're staying in a suburb city called... Dingley! No seriously, t's called Dingley. We're staying with our dearest Uncle Tony and his daughter Carol, it's really nice over here. The city is less busy then Sydney, and Mama and Papa prefer it, but it think there's more life in Sydney personally.

So on our first day we went up to a village in the nearby mountain range. Don't ask me what it's called, I haven't the foggiest. Honestly, not a clue, was nice though. 😊 Lots of cute little shops. After visiting most of the cute little shops, we went to eat at a place called Pie in the Sky, which had rather good pies, in spite of the weird-ass name. After the pies were promptly devoured and we had desert, we left and continued looking at cute little shops and left. As you can see it basically consisted of cute little shops. And airbourne pies. They could have called the place Cute-Little-Shop-Ville.

After Cute-Little-Shop-Ville we went home for a shower etc etc, and then it was off the Melbourne CBD (Central Business District) for those who need to brush up their Form 3 geography. We went to an area called the Docklands, which was basically a nice little Waterfront-type thing. We walked around a bit, took a few retarded pics, and then had some fish and chips. And a bit of sushi :P. After that... off to bed.

Here it is then, our first day in Sydney, short and sweet. 😊

Take care and give my regards to everyone!

James.

Advertisement



16th September 2009

the sushi - the cute shops - and the pies
awww meta tigi lura iridu imorru nieklu sushi kif ftemna...stop teasing me :@ :P:P:P lol Pie in the sky? Im pretty sure that there where little pies floating around :P I love cute-Little-Shops :D:D:D:D you always find something cool there :D:D take care and have funnn P.S take care of my wombat. mwaa xxxxxxxx XD
17th September 2009

*
You mean out first day in Melbourne! xp

Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0219s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb