Run up to Xmas......


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
December 8th 2008
Published: February 9th 2009
Edit Blog Post

At last, I find a spare 10mins to provide all our friends and family with a long waited update to our blog. Well to be honest, after returning from our eventful holiday at the gold coast, we were ready for a rest. October, came and went without many events, the weather, I can say was certainly starting to brighten up with some lovely sunny afternoons, which felt like summer to us, but the aussies were still wearing their scarves!

Stef managed to catch a ruby match, but I don't think England won, defeated against the aussies?!

Mum arrived at the beginning of November. It was great to see her, after such a long time, but we had a turn in the weather (she brought it with her in the suitcase), as it was cold and rainy for some time afterwards. It wasn't until she went to Queensland to see Graham and Sarah that the weather picked up and we had more seasonal late spring weather!

If you spot the picture of Ryan, I thought I'd add it, because it was quite funny. After mum arrived, Ryan had to give up his bed for a blow up bed, one night he forgot to set the seal, and it went down during the night, before we went to bed we looked in on him and he was nearly on the floor. Later on after xmas, the kids were jumping on the bed, as if it were a trampoline, and they burst it so every night, it went down and Ryan practically slept on the floor.

In December, just after our Kath arrived, we all went to see Kylie in concert. It was really good and she put on an excellent show for her 'home' town.

Not many pictures this time, I keep forgetting to take the camera out.




Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

SleepingSleeping
Sleeping

where is Ryan?
AlexAlex
Alex

Alex dancing in the kitchen
kylie1kylie1
kylie1

Kylie Concert


Tot: 0.282s; Tpl: 0.031s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0512s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb