Flying Penguins and Birthday Cake!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
August 12th 2007
Published: August 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Rachel (who loves her holiday sleep-in's more than anyone) was brutally woken up at 8:30 by Dad's birthday bellowings. (She then got her own back by washing and drying her hair till 11am when dad finally lost the will the live) Then we all went to the seaside!

Today was a special day because it was dad's birthday and we went to join the rest of the Kirby clan who are over for the wedding.

Alex and Gary (the bride and groom to be) cooked a big family vegan/veggie lasagne and all the extended family were there to enjoy it and have a good laugh. Glen and Graham(dad's brother and his wife), Jo (one of the twins) and friend Tasha, Vicky (one of the twins) and Mark (Vicky's husband) and Jodie (Mark's cute little daughter).
Alex and Gary have a big new house that they have had built to their design and it's beautiful!

We then went into Melborne to see the city at night. It's lively place and seems to be a fun place to be for the next three days.

Oh yeah, after eating dad's birthday cake we went out to a nature reserve where
Dad and GrahamDad and GrahamDad and Graham

Having a chat before the meal
we think we saw a flying penguin...Although it may have been something else.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Vicky and Alex Preparing DinnerVicky and Alex Preparing Dinner
Vicky and Alex Preparing Dinner

Alex prepared a lovely dinner witht he help of Gary, Glen and Vicky (even though Vicky's ears were feeling bad after the flight)
Alex's houseAlex's house
Alex's house

Alex's newly built house and wetland reserve


Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0419s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb