St Kilda Beach and Williamstown


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne » St Kilda
August 8th 2006
Published: August 8th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hey Everyone


Not long to go in Melbourne now and Claire and I are really looking forward to hitting the road. Whilst our pit stop in Melbourne was a necessary money making venture, as they say a rolling stone gathers no moss and we are starting to feel furry. Anyhow, before we leave there is a list of places we need to visit before we head off. And one of them was Williamstown, a short train journey from the city centre and you find yourself in a pleasant coastal retreat for many Melburnians in the summer. We had a look the sea front and had lunch at a nice restaurant by the pier. They weather here is not bad for mid winter, sunny and about 17 degrees. I'm not complaining as we have hardly seen a drop of rain.

My job is just about wound up and Claire is enjoying herself working for a charity looking after children with cancer. We have been going out on the odd night out with friends and generally taking it easy.

The open road now beckons and I think our next stop will be Canberra for a few days then up to Sydney.

There are a few photos from out and about in Melbourne and St Kilda for you to look at.

Hope you are all well and those of you in England aren't baking too bad! Trust our luck that we choose a summer with a heat wave to be on the other side of the planet.

Love to All

Will and Claire



Additional photos below
Photos: 24, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



8th August 2006

melbourne
Hi you two thought you were in Sydney seeing Luna Park with that big Smiling face. When you do get to Sydney Luna Park is situated right under Sydney Harbour Bridge its great, spent many times there. Nice to see other pictures of Melbourne. Love Mum

Tot: 0.152s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 15; qc: 66; dbt: 0.0891s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb