Melbourne


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Great Ocean Road
December 11th 2005
Published: December 12th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Hey All Im in Melbourne. Been out to see Ginny and Roger which was awesome. Staying with my friend Gary for this week and yesterday he took me down the Great Ocean Road. Check out the pics. So Ive been all around the city in Melbourne. Been to the Observation deck and going to see the Gaol tomorrow (thats jail in australian). Had an awesome weekend - went out to meet some of Garys mates on friday night - you saffas wont believe how many places there are to go and how many people there are!!!! Then on saterday night did the camp catching up which was awesome. Ginny and Roger looked really good and it was so good to see them again.
On sunday basically chilled out and later went to one of Gary's friends birthday celebrationsl. It was great and met some more lovely australians. Out and about this morning - went to St Kilda and had a bit of a walk. Lay in the sun near the beach and ended up kicking an Aussie rules football around with a few people - gotta love australians - so friendly its scary!!!!
About to go and catch up with Mandy (SG 2003) for dinner. Love y'all and some msgs on my blog would be GREATLY appreciated. Cant wait till saterday when Claire arrives in Melbourne. Hi Sisters - missing you!!! (Lee im crying you wont be at home when I get there (Ill have no one to shout at!!)).
lata

love Kate

Advertisement



12th December 2005

Missing ya!!
Hey Groover! Im glad you're having a fab time in Melbourne Town.... I miss you already!!!! Next time I see you might just have to be in SA. Enjoy your holiday sweetie! Luv Hol x

Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0395s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb