The boats are back!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Tasmania
September 22nd 2014
Published: September 22nd 2014
Edit Blog Post

Well the weather has picked up and with it come the boats. We had two powerboats and a yacht in the bay last night but the little yacht has gone this morning. The little powerboat, "Murray Pass', is named after the pass here as the owners have been coming here for years and actually knew Stephen Murray-Smith so have a connection with this place. I can't believe another week has been and gone already but the weather is lovely and we have had some amazing walks. On sunday we walked out to Garden Point and had a look at Pulpit Rock and that was a workout but very satisfying as we hadn't been there before and as it was such a clear day the views were spectacular. The next challenge is the 'Wedge/Pyramid' as we haven't done it yet either so it looks like we will try and conquer the peaks we haven't done this trip. Oh yes and the Woodswallows returned or a new flock visited but it was nice to see them back and we also had a visit from some passing Galahs who entertained us for a couple of days. Fresh fish for dinner last night, mullet and salmon, so fingers crossed this weather lasts a bit longer.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0501s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb