Heading West 2013


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Seacliff
April 13th 2013
Published: May 10th 2013
Edit Blog Post

A three month trip around WA in 2013, that was our plan and amazingly after much wishing, planning and preparing, this dream has become a reality!



We survived a frantic couple of months on the summer Surf Life Saving circuit combined with busy work and school lives, 18th birthday party planning and holiday preparations. Somehow we did it!! The car is newly equipped with snorkel and custom made roof rack for the tinnie, the van is upgraded with solar panel and battery and boat motor holder - Matt the handy man has excelled!

Finally, car and van are packed full ready for adventure: 1 tinnie, 5 surfboards, 1 surf mal, 2 nipper mals, fishing rods, snorkels and goggles etc etc etc.....and the list goes on.

On Saturday 13th April we completed our packing, farewelled our beautiful Tahlia (lots of tears from Mum!) and our Maisy dog, loaded into the Prado and off we went.

The adventure begins as we commence 'Heading West 2013'.



(A big thankyou to all of the family and friends who helped us to prepare for our trip. We truly appreciate everyone's help and good wishes for our journey.)

Advertisement



Tot: 0.16s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0941s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb