B4 Travel Blog #1


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Beachport
September 12th 2013
Published: September 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Question: " What is the current political structure/government in this country/region? Who has the power, and how do those in power interact with their people?"

Continent: Australia

In summary, Australia's government is ran by a democracy. A democracy means that the people have a say in what's going on. Their government is sort of like the United States'. They have a Senate and a House of Representatives just like we do. They have a freedoms too. They have freedom of speech, they value religion, and they have rules of law. Sounds familiar? That's because they have formed their government to mimic ours. Australians also have a written constitution. Their constitution states and defines the duties of the government. Australia also has elections for parliament. Although Australia's government is quite similar to the U.S, Australia does something that the U.S doesn't. Australia appoints a queen to every state. She is appointed queen by the governor.




Australia is a citizens ran country. It is ran by a democracy which allows the people to speak their hearts. The country of Australia is ran smoothly due to this government. The conclusion can be made that Australia is a well ran country, in terms of government, and that the customs in Australia would be suited for the people of the United States considering the fact that the governments are almost identical. Since this country has no Dictator or King, the people of Australia continue to be happy. There are no theoretical problems in the was Australia is ran.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.033s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb