Wedding and Family. Just a bit too quick.


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Adelaide
December 10th 2016
Published: June 18th 2017
Edit Blog Post

3 of a Kind3 of a Kind3 of a Kind

The 3 of us. Even though we live far apart you can't change who we are.
Geo: -34.9258, 138.6

This was a very fast world wind visit to family and for a fantastic wedding.
I arrived the Thursday afternoon. We, the 3 sisters, had a quick coffee and then we where off to the shops.
The following day was last minute wedding stuff and an early night.
Wedding day.... Professional makeup for the girls while I went for a walk on the Grange Beach.
It was great to walk along the beach with my feet in the sea. That really is on thing that I miss in China, and the blue sky, and the fresh air, and the food, and the people, and the.......

Wedding was brilliant. Bride was beautiful.... Oh and the groom.
The party was brilliant.
They cut the cake. We ate and then the music started and it didn't stop.
We all danced.
All night. Even the oldies.
A BRILLIANT Wedding that I have never experienced ever before.
Loved it.
Next day was more food with all of the relatives and bridal party.
Monday went to see mum and dad at the cemetery. Not much fun but.... that's life.
Caught up with Santola. She is so cute. Wish I could see more of her.
Fish and Chips as the last supper.
Tuesday morning: Time to pack those bags with all of the food that I could squeeze in and off to the airport.

Need to stay a bit longer next time.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Wedding.Wedding.
Wedding.

Fun filled night with great food, music, dancing and company.


Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 19; qc: 29; dbt: 0.033s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb