Adelaide City


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Adelaide
December 23rd 2006
Published: January 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Southern OzSouthern OzSouthern Oz

Is'nt she looking vantastic!
We spent a few days here and settled in for our christmas, getting all of the essentials one needs, like pretty little lights and food! With the van sorted and looking very pretty we got ourselves ready for a bit of hiking. Oh, okay an easy walk to Glenelg, nice little town with it's own little tram, quite cool really.

Christmas was really nice and the campsite helped make it even better, a little on the posh side compared to what we were used to. The beach was also quite nice with only a little wind! Okay, it was bloody windy and rather cold in the shade, a shocking 21 degrees, strictly not what we were used to! It was rather nice right up until I (j) found myself in hospital.. I (j) still looking good in the photo though!! Determined not to stay the night, the docs got everything sorted out and I was back out and on our way to our little van, although armed up to the teeth with all sorts of drugs... Sweeeeeet.. And I(H) got even more sarcastic comments about my driving while he was high on Morphine - should have left him to spend Christmas in hospital!!! Well I (j) tried to be as reserved as possible, but when your on morphine you just don't tend to stop!! Bit like H's driving really!!

Hay ho, being British and to spite the weather, we were determined to have our barbecue lunch (along with chocolate and cheese collected in Margaret River - yes it actually lasted that long!!!). All in all a really nice day. ;-)

The great drive and pushing on, we found had taken its toll on our little van and needed a little TLC, like a new exhaust, trouble is the beefy sound has now gone.. Rubbish!

Still we pushed on for my cousins in Newcastle in hope that we would make the New Year celebrations for 2007 in Sydney! Wahoo, we did with some great help from my Auntie.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Oh bugger!Oh bugger!
Oh bugger!

This pain killinog stuff is great! More, more please..
Victoria!Victoria!
Victoria!

Wahooooo!


Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0373s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb