31st October


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland
November 1st 2010
Published: November 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

As the weather was a bit overcast we decided to go to movie world. Got there just after the park opened at 10am. Thankfully now we seem to have the time under control so we are back on track!

We started with the newest ride there, Superman. It was really good and ended up going on it 3 times through out the day. There was one called Scooby Doo Scary Coaster, when we got on we thought it was more of a kids thing but actually turned out to be really good as well. They have a big log flume with 1 massive drop that you get soaked on and half way through there is a big hill that you go down backward and in the dark!! The shows they had were great, especially the stunt drivers (which we watched twice!). There was even a parade of all of the different cartoon characters. We still has stuff we wanted to do but time was running out so quick dash from ride to ride, got the photo's we wanted and then out the gate just in time for them to close.

By the time we got back to the camp site after grabbing some KFC we were feeling the 2 day's of being in the parks. I have had a eye problem (not really sure what it is) and we have had a busy few days so if the weather doesn't improve tomorrow we are off to The Gold Coast (just passed Brisbane) to go to Australia Zoo.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



2nd November 2010

Eye problem
Hae you solved your eye problem yet, Michelle? Keep going the pair of you. I hope we shall see plenty of photos when you are home.

Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb