1st November


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Australia Zoo
November 3rd 2010
Published: November 3rd 2010
Edit Blog Post

Up and of site by 8:00am and off to the hospital. Why change the habit of a life time, every time Mum comes to visit me I end up in hospital for something! Only a small eye problem this time so nothing much. After finally getting a parking space into A&E, sent to eye specialist and came out with some eye drops and see how it goes!!

We left there and drove up the Pacific Highway to Australia Zoo and then the mission of finding somewhere to stay started. There were 2 options, the first one was closed and wont be open tell 3pm (only 1pm when we got there) and the other we managed to get them to show us a site but was so horrible that we about turned and kept on driving. Finally we found one of the nicest camp site we have stayed in. It had a small lake with turtles, eel's, Ducks, Geese and even some lizards around. It was very quiet but unfortunately we spent most of the afternoon in the van as it was raining.

Once the rain stopped in the evening we sat out by the lake and had a BBQ. Red sky at night so fingers crossed for tomorrow.....


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0488s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb