2009


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Townsville
January 5th 2009
Published: January 5th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Happy New Year Everyone!!!! Hope you all had an exciting New Year and everyone is keeping there new years resolutions so far.

I spent my New Years in Cairns about four hours north of Townsville. JP, myself and my friend Steve went down for the night since nothing much was going on here. We spent a couple hours in the casino then started towards the beach for the fireworks. By this time my feet were killing me since I was wearing a borrowed pair of high heels that apparently were just a touch to big. So on the way to beach we stopped at a gas station and I bought the ugliest pair of flip flops you've ever seen. The only pair they had were two sizes too big and had beads and sparkles hanging off them everywhere. I did not care though I would rather look like a fool......and I did....then wear those heels. So I spent the night dancing with a pair of really nice shoes in my hand. Nothing special occured. Just a good night with friends.

These days i'm sending out resumes. Looking for a job on an island somewhere off the queensland coast. Don't really care what I end up doing as long as the place is nice and they pay me.

I'll let you all know when I become employed again!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.176s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1459s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb