Slow trip to Toowoomba


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Toowoomba
January 22nd 2014
Published: January 22nd 2014
Edit Blog Post

Well, our unit renovations are finally coming to an end and as we have had a couple of 38C days we decided to give our selves a break and went for a day out to Cressbrook Dam and camp area where we camped a few times when Mark and Erin were still with us.



I must say, since Toowoomba has had some decent rain, the dam and camp area is now looking even better than we remember it. Almost full of water, everything is green and it looks like they have had a kangaroo population explosion. See the photos.

We will have to visit and stay here again as it is an excellent area and the facilities are second to none. No powered sites, but then we don't need it as we are self sufficient. There are excellent toilets and showers, camp kitchen and water available if needed to top up our tanks. There are also very well maintained BBQs and the sites are set out individually and have been levelled out so campers are not on top of each other.

All in all a great day out that we will definitely do again and would 100% recommend to anyone.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.164s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 26; qc: 101; dbt: 0.102s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb