Surfers Paradise : a surfers paradise :-)


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Surfers Paradise
February 14th 2011
Published: February 14th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Hello
Greetings from Surfers Paradise.
When leaving Sydney on Monday the sky was overcast. But when the aeroplane was starting it's descent into Coolangatta airport it was clear that the weather was much better here than in Sydney. Welcome to Australia's Gold Coast.
Arrival procedures went smooth and so after having picked up my new suitase I hopped on bus 702. On the way to Surfers Paradise we passed by some really nice beaches. But thé place to be at Australia's Gold Coast is Surfers Paradise. Surfers Paradise (http://www.surfersparadise.com/) is not only a great place to surf, but it has everything to please the tourists : beaches, lots of shopping malls, lots of entertainment possibilities and of course lots and lots of possibilities to indulge yourself with delicious food.
My hotel : http://www.vibehotels.com.au/default.asp?page=/vibe-locations/gold-coast-hotels/vibe-hotel-gold-coast . The Hotel is great. Perfectly located. The room I was given is huge and has a huge bed. Perfect ! Less perfect is the overpriced internet rate : €18 for 24hrs of surfing. But don't need that as there are lots of FREE WIFI networks available :-)
So yesterday I discovered a bit the beach area of Surfers and today I am going to make a walk to the other villages along the Gold Coast. The sun is there again, so I better get myself ready for another great sunny day.
J
x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0563s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb