Surfers Pardise/Sydney New years


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Surfers Paradise
February 11th 2008
Published: April 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

O GodO GodO God

Haaaa
On the 16th Dec we headed back to the airport and caught a flight to the Gold Coast, where we were meeting my uncle and auntie and also my mum n dad etc! We arrived at our luxury penthouse..not bad for backpackers ha! Right opposite the beach and a 5 min walk to the shops and clubs. On the tuesday we went to White water world (waterpark) which was pretty amazing.. one ride reminded us of the boomerang slide in Malia where our bums ate up our bikinis! haha! That night we headed out and bumped into ray and rich..therefore our night turned out to be pretty mental and was full of waving, dancing and downing JILO's woop woop! We also went to the good old Hard Rock and of course shell had her platter! hehe. On the 21st we headed back to sydney and to my uncles house for xmas. We did a lot of chilling out - going to the beach and hitting the shops. Char managed to fit in a bit of bodyboarding and before we knew it it was xmas day..the weather was a bit disapointing although im sure it wasn't as bad as England!lol!! We were on the beach for xmas eve and boxing day, catching the rays!...not ya usual christmas tradition!! We did keep the tradition by having our Christmas turkey, apart from did put it on the barbie for a bit, ozzie style hey!
On the 27th Dec we jumped on the train and stayed in Kings cross for a couple of days with ray and rich in Cooee backpackers..not the nicest of places but we didnt care..just needed somewhere to get ready to go out out and sleep hehe! Or lack off!! In these couple of nights we spent alot of money and has probably been the messiest drunk night we have ever seen..or not seen ha! shell lost her phone and her ring and they couldnt get char out the club as she was dancing on stage to some crazy music with some crazy people. Least she didnt get naked like a couple of certain lads who got asked to leave promptly! haha fun times. When ray and rich left to go back to manly we headed off to Darling Harbour to meet Michelle and Suzy for a few hours before we went back to chars uncles.
On the 31st Dec we headed back to sydney for New years in a mad rush as we thought we may not be able to get in the Botanical gardens to watch the fireworks! But luckily shell and suz had jumped the que so we didnt have to que long and managed to get in. Met up with dave nicholson and a few of his mates who had managed to get an amazing view of the harbour, bridge and opera house! We started to get on it and we lost count of the bottles of wine we had! O well! There were fireworks on at 9 and again at 12 and they were the best fireworks we have ever seen! Definately a new years that we will never forget.. and chars 1st legal one at that which was pretty mental! We ended up in manley somehow..don't ask prob cudn't tell ya alot bout how we got there either..haha!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

NYE Day!NYE Day!
NYE Day!

Char n Suz


Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0528s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb