Sydney 14th - 16th Dec


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
February 5th 2008
Published: February 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Side BarSide BarSide Bar

Shell, Char, Wynn, Tim
Arrrghhhhhhh.... The start of our backpackers year! Ha!!
We arrived in Sydney airport on the 14th Dec and headed straight to Wake Up! We considered getting the train but as we had not clue where we were going we opted for a taxi! Fort we'd treat ourselves as we'd jst arrived!
Walked in Wake up about 11 in the morning and the place was packed loadas people and, the place looked really funky and modern! Wake up hostel was right in the city centre so ideal place as we were only staying for a couple of days before we headed up to surfers paradise! We were hostel virgins, so when we first got there we were lil unsure, if ya think about it is slightly weird staying in room with 8 random different people! We were a tiny bit nervous walking in our room..as you would! 2 girls in the middle of Sydney, walking into a room full of foreign people!! ha but of course we were fine and got amongst it chatting with some germans! Our room was basically full of them!!
We were there for Friday and Saturday night so we made the most of it and the sidebar became our home! We got on it straight away meeting so many people!! First night we even bumped into Adam wynn!It was sooo random, couldn't beleive it! Someone spilt drink over shell, turned round to say something not so nice and it happened to be Him, we could’yy beleive it! We had right lil catch up and few drinks especially as hadn't seen each other probably since school! Reminisced the old times of our science days, as you do!
Next day we headed to Bondi beach saw wynn again as that was where they were staying, chilled out and headed back to get on it for the evening!
We had two new Irish girls in our room, great larf, so we headed up down the sidebar again, few games of pool, quite few special offer jugs, and lots of dancin! Wooopp!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0482s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb