Noosa


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Noosa
February 12th 2007
Published: February 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Ruthy and KoalaRuthy and KoalaRuthy and Koala

These lucky blighters sleep for 20 hours of the day. The other four they spend posing for photos.
Currently by the Witsunday Islands at a place called Airlie beach which has just the balance of excitement and relaxation on offer. Took us 13 hours on an over night coach to get here which was not the highlight of the holiday as you can well imagine but it must be done in order to board the 'Dreamcatcher'. A brand new 19 berth sailing yacht which we have booked for a 3 day island cruise, scuba and snorkelling by day, sleeping on deck under the stars by night, providing the weather doesn't turn for the worse.
Since Brisbane we have visited Australia zoo where we saw the Crocs, fed the kangaroos and petted a Koala. We stayed in a place nearby called Dolphins beach house in Noosa which was very relaxed and peaceful. The beach there was really quite although the waves were particularly messy and did not provide for good body boarding or surfing for that matter, which we attempted for about five minutes.
After Noosa we took a boat to Fraser island, which was beautiful.





Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

Brett and RooBrett and Roo
Brett and Roo

These kangaroos are tame. Unless you try to ride them!


12th February 2007

lucky you
You look so relaxed with the Joey and the Koala, you lucky things. Carry on enjoying yourselves, the memories will last forever. Lots of love and keep safe. Aunty Mo.XX

Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0476s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb