Day 69


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Gold Coast » Main Beach
June 30th 2010
Published: June 30th 2010
Edit Blog Post

So we are moving to a little chalet in the resort of Southport. Just like when Philip was a child holidaying in a chalet in Southport. unfortuanly there are no blue coats here just a mad chinease owner . For some reason un be known reason Philip buys a book from the second-hand Book shop called Australia's Natural Killers. which is so disturbing he has now hid it under the bed, Australia has more things that can kill you than almost anywhere else and a alarmily number reside here in Queensland. killer spiders, birds that will rip you to pieces with there claws, snakes that will render you dead in 15mins and that before you even bothered to dip your foot in the sea with the world's deadliest jellyfish and sharks.

Philip double locks all the door then piles plates on top of the plug in the sink in case anything tries to come up that way and settles down to relax with the tele which is showing a report of a 4metere Salt Water Crocodile who has been spotted up the coast ranked number three in our now disposed of book ("The Saltwater Crocodiles are responsible for more attacks and more deaths than any other wild predator that attacks humans for food.") Good to know that. he places the tele with the book under the bed.

The worse thing you can do is bring this subject up with a local who will most of the time reponsd with that happens very rarely and then un do all their good work they done re assuring you by telling you in graphic details a thousand horror stories which usually always end with " ...and it swallowed the baby whole or he went mad as hatter for ten mins went in to a coma where he was still screaming then died,but dont worry it's all good." NO IT'S NOT


Although he would be quite happy for something to bite his increasable large little toe off which grows angry by the day, and theres only four days to the run.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.226s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 67; dbt: 0.1545s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb