Mexican Banditos


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Fraser Island
October 20th 2005
Published: October 21st 2005
Edit Blog Post

on stageon stageon stage

mum please look away!
Hi guys - back again, well weve had an amazing time here in oz, from surfers paradise we headed up tp brisbane for a quick stop and then onwards to airlie beach. From there we then caught a late ferry across to fraser island, thw worlds largest sand island! It was a pyjama party, but in true style me,Rob and Clay (irish chap whos now in our gang!)
went as, lets say something a bit special.................................................. ...............................................
Mexicano Banditos! Oh yeas the whole hog, bras, balloons, suspendas, grass skirts, water guns full of vodka and a frilly pink bag to make us feel like real women!?
The night was a blast winning a few drinking games and dance offs! We seemed to be the entertainment for the whole night which wasnt quite the plan but anyway! Got a lot of attention - especially from the guys/locals which ive got to say was not right! We all feel that guys just dont look at your face when they were talking to us - we felt like cheap pieces of meat - and wanted only for our bodys, not for our firey mexican personalities are all men the same? Pigs!. Clayton especially got much intrest as he donned a little pig-tailed wig and ran round with a constant cheeky smile- it was like riverdance gone wrong! Anyway, the evening came to a close and Rob and i preceeded to get lost on our rainforrest trek back to the hut - (ps Dingo inhabited). I could just imagine the look on the poor dingos face if it saw us mincing buy. anyway in the pouring rain we managed to get back, even if it did include us going arse over T!T on the stairs! Well the next morning started with a laugh as Rob arose with an intensely red head - the die had ran from the cheap mexican hats and stained his skin! He couldn't wash it off all day and it looked as if hed over done the old San Tropez!
The resort again was awesome as we chilled in the pool and the beach- atlast a relaxing day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Clarisoa MonaClarisoa Mona
Clarisoa Mona

specialist knife thrower


20th October 2005

Sampling the local ambience
To quote from the frazer island tourist information "This is the only place in the world where tall rainforest grows in sand. The scenery is stunning: white beaches, rocky headlands, huge sandblows, cliffs of coloured sand and clear freshwater lakes and inland streams; 98% of the island is protected by a National Park and listed as a World Heritage Area." Sounds beautiful - and this is what we get to see of it???!! a club 18:30 brochure...beautiful, just beautiful.
20th October 2005

Not again!!!
Glad to see that you finally plucked up courage to go out dressed as you usually do on a saturday night out in Blackpool. Mum says she is glad you obviously remembered to shave under your arms and wax your legs. Not sure about the balls down your bra though. Nice to know you will be able to earn a living on your return. Taking a blow up to De Veres. (Not a doll...a photo.)

Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0234s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb