Gundy, Chinchilla, Gundy, Chinchilla, Gundy


Advertisement
Published: July 22nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

It was great to feed all the animals & see Maddy so happy with her new house she even has her own bathroom. We decided to take Maddy up to Chinchilla & we left on the 25-6-10 & Hayden was so pleased to see us . Talk about a shock he has grown so tall, he is a s tall as me & he has grown up so much, we are really proud of him. Maddy just loves him to death & would not leave him alone. But we had a nice few days at Chinchilla catching up with all the Goss. The kids had a great time & we went out for tea, caught Yabby’s in the Dam, although Maddy was not sure about holding them. After a few days there we all headed off to Toowoomba to see Kirsty & Riley (our Great Grandson) who is gorgeous . We had tea with them & stayed the night at a Caravan Park. It was back to Gundy on Wednesday as Maddy had a 4 day Pony Camp at Gundy starting on the Thursday to Sunday & Nicky & Mick were busy with organising it. We had hoped to bring Hayden back with us but he had to have his plaster off his arm & had to have Physio. It was a very busy weekend with baby sitting & helping out where we could. Maddy went well & is riding her horse without being led now. On Monday the 5th we headed back up to Chinchilla as Hayden was on holidays & Corey & Val had a week off, so we could spend some time with them. We spent the week collecting wood & spending time with Hayden, also Corey & Val had a 2 day Moto X meeting at Chinchilla, which is a lot of work. Den helped with mowing & cleaning up the track & we helped where we could. Poor Hayden could not ride because of his arm so we tried to keep him busy, even took him out for lunch on Sunday. Monday we were back to Goondiwindi & Happy 80th Birthday Ivy for Tues 13th July. We all put in for her & bought her an arrangement of 80 roses & she thought they were gorgeous. We really missed not being there. We filled in the week, doing odd jobs , & Saturday we took off to Chinchilla again as Mick was playing Polo Cross there. He had gone up early Friday & Nick had followed him later that afternoon, they stayed at the fields. We stayed at Corey & Val’s place for the night & we got to spend another night with Hayden. Maddy was good & ended up so tired she flaked on the floor in front of the TV on Saturday night. On Sunday we watched Hayden riding his bike around the track that Corey has made on the property, & boy can he ride, sore arm & all. His arm is surprisingly good for just being out of plaster. We then went out to see Mick ride Polo Cross & that was a scary thing, it’s a rough game, but they both enjoy it. Sunday avo we came back to Gundy & fed all the animals, dog’s, cat, horses, chooks & guinea pigs, & got a BBQ tea ready. This week , Den offered to build a mice racing board for the Calcutta at the 2 day Goondiwindi Polo Cross this weekend. He has done a great job, I can’t wait to see it in action. A busy week with Den fitting window locks, spraying spiders on the house, finishing his mouse board, cleaning the house & doing odd jobs. It will be a busy weekend as Mick & Nick are riding as well as helping organise the running of the 2 day event. We will be looking after Maddy & helping where we can. Well by for now I hope all is well with everyone & I hope I can keep up the news a bit better now. Love to all.
Sorry 3 pages of photos xxxx




Additional photos below
Photos: 55, Displayed: 24


Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0485s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb