Home a little worse for wear


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
July 4th 2015
Published: June 25th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: -27.4676, 153.028

Despite leaving so late we arrived in Brisbane almost on time but were held up for 20 minutes with a flight inspection because one of the passengers was removed unwell. We had to have quarantine board to check out the details.

Mac struggled to get the gear out of the overhead locker and struggled to make his ways through the walkway but was determined to make it without the aid of a wheelchair. For the first time on the trip I was responsible for the luggage pickup and managed to take us to the wrong carousel and to wrong customs exit to make our exit even more laborious for Mac.

Michael's arrival was a welcome relief and he was quick to offer Mac the Ventolin puffer. Despite Michael's insistence we didn't detour to the hospital and instead headed straight for home for some rest and relaxation.

Oh, it is good to be home.

PS Missing Sparkie
PPS Mac is really sick. In Greenslopes hospital with DVT. Crazy stubborn man. As if one clot is not enough. Always a "winner", Mac has gone for many, many, many.
PPPS Four days later, home again, home again. Lucky and thankful.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.325s; Tpl: 0.035s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.205s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb