Let's go to the golden coast!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
November 8th 2013
Published: October 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

We woke up early on our last day in Brisbane in order to have enough time to get everything ready before we had to leave for the Gold Coast. We got up, packed our bags and checked out of our hotel. Then we went to Avis to rent a car. We rented a car for 14 days and it cost 968 AUD.

The journey to the Gold Coast took about two hours. It was a bit difficult to drive at first because none of us has ever experienced driving in Australia before, plus they drive on the wrong side of the road! We had to take a couple of breaks from driving every now and then in order to try to figure out where we were driving and in which direction we were going.



When we arrived to the Gold Coast we headed straight to where we were staying. We rented an apartment from Durham court Holiday apartments. The price for a one bedroom apartment for four nights was 3765 SEK. We all freshened up a bit before we took a walk around the block to see the local surroundings. The apartment building is located in Surfers Paradise. We ate dinner at a small restaurant before we walked back to the apartment. All three of us got ready for bed immediately since we were all exhausted from the short road trip.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.031s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb