Surfing in paradise


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Gold Coast » Surfers Paradise
November 9th 2013
Published: October 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The next morning we had to wake up early again. But this time it was in order to get us ready for our surf-class. We had pre-booked a beginners class at Cheyenne Horan surf school which turned out to be just around the block so it was in a perfect walking distant. The class was between 10 am to 12 pm and the price was 49 AUD per person.

Surfing was so hard! Especially in the beginning, luckily you got the hang of it after a while and then it got a lot easier, but it was still super hard.

After our lesson had ended we ate lunch at a beach restaurant, then we got back into the water and “surfed” for two more hours. We got tired and decided to go for a swim instead and just enjoy the lovely water. We alternated between swimming and sun bathing.

When late afternoon approached we walked back to our hotel. There all of us got ready to go out for dinner. This time we went to a restaurant further from the hotel. The food was so good and exactly what we needed after a long day in the ocean. After dinner we took a long walk back to the hotel, explored the city and tried to just take it all in.



When we got back to the apartment we relaxed in our room and watched TV before we said goodnight and fell asleep.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0381s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb