Brisbane day 2


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
April 8th 2007
Published: April 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Tried to sleep in but couldnt. Had to bolt as a couple (who thought they were consealed under the covers, despite everything hanging out) looked like they were about to get it on at 9:00 in the morning.

Today was very very dull.

Sat around reading and watching TV for most of it. Had bought myself a Chocolate easter egg yesturday so sat and ate that while watching god knows what on the box.

Spent a little time on the internet but not much.

Was really tierd (little or no sleep)due to the fact I had a bloke to the left of me snoring and the bloke to the right doing like wise. And on the other side of the room the above couple were having loud, moaning and grunting, squeeky bed spanky spanky. Couldnt put my Ipod on loud enough to drown out this unharmonius synphony of human nocturnal activities.

So infact I spent most of Easter sunday wondering around the hostel like a Zombie.

Had a nap before dinner. Then had dinner (omelete).

Watched some big game of Australian rules rugby (fasinating game if not a little frantic). Then managed to watch the start of the Malaysian GP before being chucked out of the TV room (now 11:00.)

Went to bed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.14s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 81; dbt: 0.1054s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb