Island Presentation in TAFE students


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane » Moreton Island
November 5th 2017
Published: November 5th 2017
Edit Blog Post

In our last day in Tangalooma island resort, our teacher Gordana Russel introduce Trevor who is the Director of Tangalooma island Resort. he was 26 years in service. he explain that in there resort they have 355 staff live in resort, he was explain also the history of Tangalooma island resort, he said that Tangalooma is a low coast. he explain also that Tangalooma is the only Australian family owned Island resort in Queensland. also there staff has different language and cultures. they using solar energy to save power because they are eco friendly. also they have a drains that connected in all resorts facilities. They have their owned recycling area. after Trevor they have Mellissa she is HR manager she was explain the staff policy and her success in life. she explain the different facilities in the resorts and also she was explaining about the job that opened this November. lastly the very funny Hank he was 14 years in service he is assistant HR manager. he also gave us an advice that " Don't money be your object" he gave us some information about market strategy happens in Tangalooma resort. most markets is chinese and Indians. and he was explain that Tangalooma island us the only resort that have a 82-82% rate in Australia.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0407s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb