Day 10


Advertisement
Published: March 3rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

This morning we woke up at 8:30 and grabbed breakfast then went on the internet. After this we went back to our room and got ready for the day. The next thing was to say goodbye to Luke. After sayin goodbye Mike and I went a job meeting with a worker from the hostel. We found out some good information about openings in the labor industry mainly. After the meeting we emptied out our big hiking bags and headed into town. We went to Virgin Mobile to get our cell phones. They had a deal where we could get two prepaid phones for 99 dollars which included 5 dollars credit, free calling virgin to virgin and free txting virgin to virgin. After that we went to coles and baught forty dollars worth of food which looked like it could last us a week. We tried to fit it into our hiking bags but it all wouldnt fit. Once we had as much as we could into our bags we started walking back to our hostel. By the time we got back It was 2 or 3 oclock. We got all the food out organized it into refrigerate and not refrigerate. This is because each person gets a cubby hole space one in the fridge and one in a cabinet. After we got it all organized we grabbed our lunch. The rest of the afternoon we unpackaged and charged our cellphones and made lunch. Once we were done lunch we each spent about an hour on the computer researching jobs and such. After this we wached a bit of tv and then made dinner. For dinner we had these weird sausage things which we thought would be like hotdogs and rice. The sausage things ended up being fairly grose. we put them on plain white bread because we didnt wanna spend extra money for hot dog buns and tried to mask the taste with mustard and tomato paste (ketchup). We thought we made enough rice for the two of us but we ended up making three times as much as we expected. In the end this was hopefully the worst dinner we will have and decided to give away the rest of the sausage things. The rest of the night we personalized our cell phones, made sure they worked, went on the internet and watched tv.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 41; dbt: 0.058s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb