Airlie beach


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Airlie Beach
July 22nd 2012
Published: July 22nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Grandpa here is the password



Austrailia or austrailia2012



The letters should not because sensitive



We are iairlines beach until the 23rd it is a spectacular location and so so tropical it is hard for us to believe that it is winter here! The weather is quite perfect but it does get chilly quickly when the sun goes down at 6 pm each night. Quite amazing actually as it disappears in about two minutes! We spent the day on Camira yesterday - an 80 ft catamaran snorkeling and spending time at the famous whitehaven beach on Whitsunday island. The sand is pure white silicA that cleans jewel really well and feels like baby powder. It is a protected park so you can't bar.ing sand back so you will just have to trust us with how amazing it was. In cairns we cuddled a koala fed kangaroos and saw fierce crocs in action at the night zoo a really fun experience!



Today we will hang out at the airlie beach lagoon it's amanmade swim area free of stingers and is the size of four olympic pools. Tomorrow we start two long drivin days with the intent to end up inmaryborough so we can get to Fraser island before making the final stop of Brisbane.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.035s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb