wish us luck!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Airlie Beach
July 8th 2006
Published: July 8th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hello! this place is great...only 50c for 10 mins on the internet!
We arrived in Airlie Beach yesterday, the sun was shining and you could tell just driving down the road to the coach stop that this is a fun place to be!
Unfortunatley when we arrived the normal dorms room we were supposed to be allocated as part of our package was full...so they upgraded us! We were put in to a little appartment type thing with our own kitchen and living room etc. There were a couple of other people in there as well but seeing as there is five of us we soon took over!
We got straight on the goon and then went out for a couple but didn't have a late night.
Mt throat still feels like I have been eating glass so defo not going to be able to dive but still looking forward to the boat trip. Only concern is the boat we are going to be on...in the pics it looks the size of a inflatable...and a small one at that! Both the guy we bought the trip from and the man in the hostel have warned us that it is a v basic boat! How they are going to get 22 people on?? am sure it will be fine!
So..wish us luck! (and good weather!)
bye for now

Advertisement



10th July 2006

whores!!
Thanks for your lovely texts over the weekend...they were both informative and a joy!! hows Katie? and Ro...wheere are they now??
10th July 2006

whores!!
Thanks for your lovely texts over the weekend...they were both informative and a joy!! hows Katie? and Ro...wheere are they now??
10th July 2006

stop!
can you stop moving round please cuz my heads spinning with all the place names!! and what were u doing with ur bum out in the sun? ah!.....scary!xxxxxxxx

Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0463s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb