Rockhampton and Town of 1770


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » 1770
January 28th 2010
Published: January 28th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Rockhampton
18th January, we stoped here just for one night to break up the 10hour bus journey. We stayed at downtown hostel, it was grand, very homey like. It was a big town, but had a strange isolated feeling from it. Anyway we had a noodle take away and watched a film with a few others. It was an early night cause we were up at 5.30am for the 6.00am bus.

Town of 1770
19th January, we stayed here in cool bananas hostel for 2nights. This place was really nice, totally relaxed and chilled out. It was so relaxed we didn’t even get a room key cause no one locked there doors, or even shut them! I did really like it here but i just couldn’t stand the heat, with just a fan in the room the only way to cool down is a cold shower, and then your sweating again! While we were here we did the scooteroo!!!! This was great, 60 Harley- Davison style cars drive together for 3 hours, you can go as fast as you want, the owner is on a huge bike up the front and ste was right behind him! We stopped at some kangaroo’s and we stoped at the sun set for wedges and a drink. A few from our hostel were doing it aswell so we had a good laugh, and of course we had to have after drinks back in the hostel. It was something different to do and very enjoyable!!



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0527s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb