MMMMMMMM


Advertisement
Published: June 22nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: -14.925, 133.072

Wednesday saw us pass over the Tropic of Capricorn line heading for Tennant Creek. In the middle of nowhere, we passed a mango and grape farm selling ice cream!! At Tennant Creek we had a look around the Lake Mary Anne Dam (beautiful spot) and checked out the Bill Allen lookout where you could see for miles. We decided to stay a night in the caravan park. We called into Daly Waters on our way to Mataranka and found the pub a charming place to spend some time. The weather is getting hotter the further north we go. We were glad to get to Mataranka on Thursday spending a few hours with our noodles just floating in the Bitter Springs thermal pool. The crystal clear water is about 34 degrees. The termite mounds are getting bigger and are taller than both of us now (I know that's not that tall but be nice). Hope you enjoy some of our photos. Catch you next blog.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



4th May 2013

Glad to hear you got the van OK & are enjoying the trip. Hope you behaved yourselves in the thermal pool.
5th May 2013

I think you are both looking a tad tooooooo relaxed - get back to work, like the rest of us!!Enjoy and stay safe. xoxo
6th May 2013

Memories of travel an no work.... Looks fantastic. When is your next couple of days stop over, will try to ring you. Travel safe and enjoy.jcxx
6th May 2013

nice photo - good to see you have your safety equipment with you.You look so relaxed.

Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0276s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb