Day 21 - Quiet one


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Northern Territory » Darwin
December 12th 2012
Published: December 12th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We had a bit of a sleep in this morning which set the scene for a relatively lazy day. We went for a walk down to the local shops and captured the Howard Springs Post Office photo. We headed into town for a massage, which we found out later from Amanda was one of the places that got raided for being an illegal brothel. I can tell you that Peter and I only had a massage and nothing else and were none the wiser. We had a bit of a look around the city and then went to Amanda and Polat's for a lovely meal. Polat's parents also came over and I think between Peter and myself we pretty much chewed their ears off telling them all about our adventures around the country. The babies were very good while we were there but I think Amanda and Polat had had a pretty rough night the night before. I think they will both be in bed early tonight.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Feeding time for Great AuntyFeeding time for Great Aunty
Feeding time for Great Aunty

Beautiful desserts provided by Sultan (Polat's mum)


12th December 2012

Hi Louise & Peter , we are enjoying hearing about your holiday ,Please say hi to Amanda &Polat it must be exciting to meet your new great niece and newph .Safe traveling .
13th December 2012

not sure who you are
Hi, happy to say hi to Amanda and Polat but it didn't say on your comment who you are. Let me know and I will be sure to pass on your greetings.
12th December 2012

Appetites!
No need to guess who has the biggest - the twins or Aunty? You guessed it!
13th December 2012

Jealousy is a curse
You're just jealous

Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0468s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb