2 weeks and counting!!!!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Northern Territory » Darwin
November 14th 2009
Published: November 14th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We have now had more than enough of Darwin!!! Ready to move on.
Troy had been taken advantage of way too much at his work so he told them to stick it a couple of weeks ago and quit on them, towards the end he was doing any where up to 10-15 hours extra a week and not getting a cent extra (but we do miss our freebies...coke/milk/water)
My hours have gone down due to wet season up here and not as many tourists = not as many hours.
So thank goodness we only have 2 weeks in Darwin left as we are getting pretty bored now, even done the rounds of the park and borrowed everyones DVD's that we have not yet seen just to kill some time!!!

Axel is still going strong in school and is even being taught Indonesian every Tuesday which will be handy once we get to Bali!!! They sing songs in Indonesian which is easier for them to take in rather than just saying it to them.

We have met another great couple here in the park Daniel and Jade. They are a bit younger than us from Adelaide and are staying over the wet then hopefully coming to Bali for 2 weeks for us to show them around.
So many people in the park here leave there van parked up and head over to Bali for a week or 2 then continue there trip, its just the done thing cause its soo cheap and close from Darwin!!!

I think i counted about 8-10 friends/family who have booked and given me a firm date on when they will be visiting us in Bali which is awesome!!!!! there wont be much time at all when we wont have someone there to keep us company 😊.
But still trying to sweet talk a few family members into coming ova!!!!!! (yes you know who you are!!!)

Oh and the biggest news of all is that i have not bought a carton of Beer in 3 WEEKS!!!!!! but that will soon die in the ass when we hit Bali......bring on the Bintang!!!!





Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0519s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1014.3kb