Day 30


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales
December 29th 2015
Published: December 30th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Day 30
We got up around 8:30 and went to the local town to the bakery for chocolate croissants and an iced bun for himself!
We got back to the apartment had our breakfast, put some washing on - rock and roll! Then headed over to palm beach or, as it's more famously known, summer bay!
It took an age to find somewhere to park, once we found a spot, We picked our spot and sat down to enjoy the beach with our books!
About 12:45 we had lunch at the summer bay surf place, quite a nice burger really! I managed to talk the hubster into eating it on the beach!
When our time was up at the car park we went back to the surf shop and each got a summer bay surf top - had to be done!
We then went back to the apartment to chill and have a dip in the pool!
The hubster wanted to go to the bored monkey for dinner so after getting clean etc we went there!
We both opted for the surf and terf!
Wow it was amazing! A really lovely piece of steak, half a lobster each (fist time for both of us!) and scallops with some yummy chips! We both decided dessert was a must! Mr Rugg had a chocolate mouse pot with ice cream and berry coulis and I had tempura ice cream - I know tempura is batter and that's what I had battered ice cream! With caramel sauce which was actually really nice but would have been loads better if it were chocolate ice cream and chocolate sauce really scrummy!
And so that concluded our day - sadly I have no pics though 😞


Advertisement



30th December 2015

Foodie
I guess tempura ice cream is on a par with deep-fried mars bar, has to be tried if you're on holiday!. What are NEw year Plans - will you celebrate both Ozzie and UK timezones?
30th December 2015

NYE
We are on a fireworks cruise for NYE :) and probably still be asleep for UK new year lol!

Tot: 0.293s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0522s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb