Day 78


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales
May 31st 2010
Published: June 3rd 2010
Edit Blog Post

How different the start to today was compared to yesterday. peace and quiet, some sunshine and hearing and seeing the native bird and wildlife enjoying themselves in the early morning. Although there was little warmth in the sun, just the light makes it feel like the day was worth embracing. After a slow sort of start, we wandered town seeing if anyone was in need of our services. With two booking over the next couple of days for portrait takes we came back to camp for lunch. Couple of blokes cooking on the BBQ's, interesting pair, heading toward a place they weren't totally sure where it was, with a map that was at least 30 years old! Interesting guys to talk to though and with fate on their side, we had passed through the area they were looking for a few days ago, so could point them in the right direction. After a mixed conversation ranging from Bio Diesel production, solar hot water, satellite internet and steam locomotives they left and we settled in to a relaxing afternoon. We love the small camp grounds and bush camps, they are where you meet the characters of the road and it is amazing the information that can change hands in a few minutes.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0392s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb