Gerroa


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales
January 22nd 2006
Published: January 22nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hi All
Sunday morning at Gerroa and all is well. Came down yesterday to bring a few things and have some time out to see where we are at. This has to be one of Australia's most beautiful places. How many times do you think we will say that? Be back in Sydney tonight and staying in Brighton for a few more days and the van is parked on Kate and Brett's front lawn.

Have purchased new CDMA phones that will give us coverage as good as you can get all over Aus and have retained our old numbers thank goodness. Also purchased a Bigpond wireless card that just slips into the laptop to give us internet access. No phone connection required - technology is moving so quickly and is just amazing. We are learning new things everyday. Did you know for instance that CDMA phones have no sim cards? Which means we have to enter every number manually. Not a task for the fainthearted let me tell you.

Have made a deposit to the Cancer Council of $2050 and all receipts have been sent out. Still have a few donations to collect and will get up to $2,500 hopefully. Thank you so much everyone, you have all been so generous. Let me know if I have missed your receipt.

Will leave it at that for today. A number of people have mentioned that you will all know more about what we are doing this year than ever before. Is this a good thing or a bad thing I ask?

Love to all.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.117s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0694s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb