Travel Blog-28 April-4 May(Sydney to Gloucester)


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales
May 4th 2008
Published: May 4th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


The highlight of the week was catching up with the Orrs in Sydney on Mon/Tues-we managed lunch in town and dinner at their flat on both days notwithstanding their work commitments which was great-and got to see something of Sydney as well.Trip on the Manly ferry and a walk to North Head.Left on Wed. thru the same crazy traffic and headed off to the Hunter Valley for a couple of days-probably didn't do it justice as wine tasting with a caravan is not a good mix.Headed to the coast where the highlight was 2 nights at Seal Rocks in the Great Lakes district(photo of white sand beach and crystal clear water attached).I fished both evenings and caught two tailor(a bit like kahawai only better eating).Yest. toured the very attractive Great Lakes area and today came inland to Gloucester near the Barrington Tops World Heritage Nat. Park.We drove up to nearly 5000ft this afernoon with spectacular views.We take the caravan in to a service at Pt McQuarrie on Tues. which has been a chore arranging.We have been blessed with near perfect weather-long may it last.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 6; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0424s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb