Australian Adventure


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Wyong
January 20th 2015
Published: January 20th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Hi travel followers.

We just realised it has been yet again more than two weeks since our last update and wonder where the days go.

Since our last blog we have moved on from Sunbury/Melbourne and spent a night or two in Berrigan and Gundagai having a great time catching up with old friends and then spent over a week at Mark and Mel's place in Blair Athol (near Campbelltown) catching up with them and soaking up some special Nanny and Poppy time with our two lovely little Granddaughters Tahlee (4 years) and Kiara (2 years). What a delight they are and growing up way too quick.

In between "play time" with the two girls I managed to get in a few maintenance jobs around the house like Cleaning out and resealing the floor tile grout, replacing door handles, fitting and installing a bedroom ceiling fan/light, mowing and the most fun (not) repainting the two story timber cubby house and swing set.

Whoever said retirement can be boring?

We are now in Mardi/Wyong on the central coast catching up with more of our wonderful friends and taking the opportunity to do a couple of day trips up to Newcastle to get ourselves and the car serviced. I.e. Doctors, Dentist and skin cancer check-up appointments just to make sure all is still good for the next year of our "Australian Adventure."

Hope you like the photos.


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



21st January 2015

Granddaughters
Your granddaughters are beautiful. I bet they enjoyed your visit. We hope to catch up with you while you are on the coast. I like the 'slumming it at Gundagai' photo. What a lovely place to relax.
21st January 2015

Granddaughters
Your granddaughters are beautiful. I bet they enjoyed your visit. We hope to catch up with you while you are on the coast. I like the 'slumming it at Gundagai' photo. What a lovely place to relax.
21st January 2015

Thanks Sue
Yes. We just loved catching up with our son plus Mel and our two beautiful granddaughters. Just magical.

Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 33; dbt: 0.0354s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb