Australian Adventure


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Newcastle
January 31st 2015
Published: January 31st 2015
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Hi travel followers.

Nearly two weeks have again disappeared and we reluctantly moved on from Mark and Mel's (plus Tahlee and Kiara) place to Mardi/Wyong and ended up staying two weeks at our great friends "John and Lynn's.

It was fantastic to catch up on old times and join Neil and Ros for Ros's 60th birthday. Sorry Ros, I just had to say it.

We also caught up with just about all of our Central Coast Happy Camper friends at Chris and Deb's place at Pearl Beach for Australia Day celebrations. See photo. What a great time it was. We will have to see if we can be in the area at the same time next year.

We also thought we would take the opportunity to get some medical and dental check-up's done just to make sure we are still good for another years travel around our beautiful country. Once we were told by our doctors we were "boring" with no medical issues or problems at all, we packed up camp and moved to Newcastle to pick up our "New" Landcruiser. That's right. We found a really good deal on a demo model and couldn't pass up the opportunity to swap into a brand new car which should do our travels for the next four to seven years.

This morning we were at Stockton beach watching the sun rise and just realised we have done the full circle, as this is the first park we stayed at when we kicked off on our Australian Adventure "fourteen months ago".

Hope you like the photo's.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



1st February 2015
Happy Campers Aust Day get together.

Enjoy
The new Land cruiser. I am sorry that we missed catching up with you and the other H. C's on Australia Day. It looks like you all had a great time! The storm photos are great. Enjoy the next leg of your trip and I will look forward to reading the blogs and seeing the photos. X
1st February 2015
Happy Campers Aust Day get together.

Thanks Sue.
Yes. We too are sorry we missed you, but circumstances got in the way. Hope to catch you next time around.

Tot: 0.165s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 24; qc: 108; dbt: 0.1151s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb