Camping at Nora Head


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » The Entrance
June 20th 2009
Published: June 20th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Our Camping Trip...
So a few months ago I wanted to go camping, problem was no one had a tent. Grant's parents rememberd this when his birthday came around, and guess what he got... yup a tent. ha ha. So a few weeks ago we decided we needed to put the tent to use and went camping in Nora Head for a quick little weekend getaway out of the city.

It was a great little trip, we explored some of the beaches, and there is a very pretty lighthouse out on the point. We also drove into The Entrance and saw tons of pelicans which I had never seen in person and thought they were quite interesting creaters, very freaky looking! Had the best fish and chips and calamari feast for only $9 for 2 i've ever had! And on Sunday before heading home we went to this ropes course which was really cool. It had tight roaps, zip lines, and all sorts of obsticals to get through. When we first rocked up grant was compaining becuase we were in a group with about 6 eight year old girls, which I thought was halariouse, but then they showed us all the harnes stuff and watched whiel we did the training course, then they just set us loose and we were able to do the courses on our own. They had a green, blue, red, and black course. I made it all the way through the red, but the black course started with a free hanging rope ladder that I just couldn't make it up, so I watched whiel grant fnished the black course, and was able to take a few pics at the end.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Pelican ArmyPelican Army
Pelican Army

There was a lady feeding the pelicans fish so they all flocked together.
The TentThe Tent
The Tent

Good thing it was an awesome tent, becuase it rained the whole weekend!


Tot: 0.396s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 57; dbt: 0.1134s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb