New Years Day


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
January 1st 2016
Published: January 2nd 2016
Edit Blog Post

New Years Day - Lazy Day
Needless to say we had a lie in today!
When alive and kicking we strolled over to Roy's bistro and had breakfast hubster had a big brekky and I had a toasty with a gorgeous chocolate brownie to take away!
We decided that Bondi beach was what we wanted to do, so we packed our towels and cozzies and headed for the groovy double decker trains!
We arrived at Bondi and it was quite busy! We sat up away from the beach for a bit under some trees and people/surf watched!
We decided to walk along the top of the beach and looked at all the 'proper graffiti'! (As pictures)
We both wanted to use the bathroom - I know that's too much info but the point is the queue for the ladies was huge - ridiculous! Again as pictured! So I waited!!
We went and found somewhere further into the town for lunch as the beachfront cafes were rammed! I got to use the bathroom without a mammoth wait - hooray!! And we made our way back to the beach, this time to sit on it! Yay!
We left the beach about 5:30 and got back to the hotel about 6:30!
We showered and changed and headed out for Chinese! Sadly though they were all pretty much shut! So we settled for Thai and wished we hadn't! Was not pleasant! Anyway, happy new year!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.202s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1236s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb