Week 15- Sydney- Carlingford


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
November 26th 2014
Published: December 5th 2014
Edit Blog Post

The first day this week was a get stuff done day! We finally booked out New Year accom. and our trip to Melbourne! It was a productive day. The next day was another hot day, 36 degrees again so we went to the pool near us and in the evening we had Fajitas and then watched A million ways to die in the west with Alan, Josh and Marco. The next day we went to Bondi beach, while we were there they found another shark in the nets that surround the beach, the second one this week! Then we went to Ben and Jerry's to get some ice cream to help cope with the heat! Then we bumped I to Robbie and that who we had met inMagnetic Island. After the beach Alex and I went to the Stuffed Beaver for dinner, I had a Quesadilla and chips, cheese and gravy! In the evening we went out with people from the hostel to Soho Bar. The next day we just chilled out in the hostel as the weather wasn't great, then Tom on the desk asked us to get the food for the free weekly BBQ so we went with Josh and Jorge to get the food, then we had the BBQ and got ready to go out. We played beer/goon pong in the hostel... Alex and I were not very good and lost to Reece and Jorge! Then we got the party bus into town with the hostel people and went to home nightclub. On the way home we saw another Christmas tree... We were very excited- Alex was worried we wouldn't see enough of them over here! We woke up in the morning to a call from Daniel, my friend from home who is over here, to go to meet him at the beach as he had visited Sydney for the weekend. We were planning a beach day as it was 40 degrees... But when we got to Bondi it started raining so we went and watched a Bondi bikini contest instead which was funny. In the evening we watched Frozen and Tangled while we had dinner. Then once everyone had gone out we watched Blood Diamond with Alan, Josh and Reece... It was really good but I was scared during it haha everyone was laughing at me! The next day we had another day sorting stuff out and booking more accommodation! We had another film night with Alan, Jasper, Reece and Josh to celebrate mine and Alex's last night at Chili Blue hostel! We had a bit of a movies marathon watching Grand Budapest hotel, which I didn't really like. Then 'End of watch' which was so good and then 'training Day.' The next morning we checked out and said bye to everyone which was sad ... Although we might try and come stay again! Then we got a Pie Face before getting the train to Carlingford to stay at my Aunties! We settled in and ate lots!! It was nice to have a comfy bed and some quiet!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb