Sydney


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
December 22nd 2011
Published: January 10th 2012
Edit Blog Post

22.12.2011

Fly to Sydney today! Got to the airport to find the flight was delayed by an hour. I watched the re run of Liverpool v Wigan at the bar. It ended 0-0 which was a bit dissapointing. Stu came to pick us up from Sydney airport. Short drive later we arrived at there home to be welcomed by Mr Charlie and Kate. It was great to see them all! Charlie is so handsome, he was a bit wary of us both at first but he came round after a bit and started showing off running around with his trolly. He is such a happy baby and we were both looking forwrd to spending the next few weeks with him.

23.12.2011

An early wake up call from Charlie at 5.30. We received an early Xmas present off Kate which was a jet boat ride around Sydney harbour. We made our way to Darling Harbour and had the 35 minute ride. It was great fun and a fantastic way for me to get an introduction to Sydney. As usual Sophie was screaming the whole way round. I was trying to take pictures of the Opera House but we were going far to fast! We ended up getting wet as the driver would spin the boat so fast that the spray would soak you. After the ride we went for a picnic and a walk around Sydney. Charlie played in the water with all the other kids at a little park.

24.12.2011

As usual on Christmas Eve we went shopping for some last minute presents. The weather was a bit on and off and we were worried it would be raining on Christmas Day. Finger were crossed ot wouldn't. Me and Sophie originally said we weren't getting anything but we couldn't resist so we went seperate ways and found some presents for each other. We stayed in that night played a game of Uno with a few drinks and Skyped the family M x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.159s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0637s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb