sydney!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
May 28th 2006
Published: May 28th 2006
Edit Blog Post

as you may have guessed from the title of my blog im in sydney! hurrah! And my golly gosh its lovely. even though ive been here last year i was still taken back by just how beautiful it is. And so much better than perh. Perth is backwards, like the pubs somedays shut at 10pm! Here though everything is in order, we can drink until we drop! Went to the aquarium the other day, found nemo etc etc. Other than that im just starting to look for a job, have an interview tomorrow and one the day after as well, then to find somehere to live and i'll b set!

Anyway just thought id keep you all up to date. oh and for those of you who care about my bed bug situation, its getting worse. Im continuing to get bitten despite me washing all my clothes twice now. If if hasnt started to go by the end of the week i will be going to the doctors because it just isnt funny no more man! Seriously i wish i could show you, my stomach had over 100 little lumpy bitey things on it, its just not attractive. Anyway that might have been a bit graphic but anyway......

i love you all xxx

Advertisement



28th May 2006

ummm, so sexy!
Hey cass, good to hear from you again. I must say you are sounding really reather gorgeous, i mean a walking disease? thought that was just me...(mumps!) very sexy, i wanna see and laugh. the bed thing sounds absolutley gross eugh! Keep your pictures coming its lovely to see them - if some what annoying that your there and im here! Take care oh and good luck for the interviews, im sure your not even worried love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ps i am 100% recovered now! no more fat face stuff going on!
30th May 2006

fecking bugs
good to hear that your drinking time has increased!!! a men! shame cassie, I can't beleive the luck you're having with being bitten!! you must be going mad just go to the doctor before they get inflamed and infected!! other wise it's going to get pretty manky!!!

Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0356s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb