Day 55


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
June 15th 2010
Published: June 15th 2010
Edit Blog Post

15th june 201015th june 201015th june 2010

lucky to get 2nd chance
Watson’s bay is a truly amazing place It provides spectacular views across the harbour to the Sydney Harbour Bridge. The Gap is an ocean cliff on the eastern side with spectacular views to Manly at North Head and the Pacific Ocean.

It has to be seen to be believed an awe inspiring place where on a beautiful day like today you could just about imanged anything possible, but Philip has been here before on 18th February 2007 he came with Adam and Pippa and their friend Suzanne after lunch that day Philip posed for a photo it was the one the Daily star used last week and while Adam and Suzanne climbed the foot path to the top of cliff for absolute amazing views over the pacific ocean Fat Phil choose to stay at the bottom too lazy to climb which is utterly unbelievable given the views that the ten minute climb afford you. He stayed at the bottom with Pippa who was pregnant with Madeline and Imogen at the time so she had a good reason plus she had been up before.

Luckily life has been kind enough to give him a second chance to go back and
18th Feb 200718th Feb 200718th Feb 2007

to fat lazy and unfit to walk up cliff
climb the cliff, it really was a small climb in many respects and certainly not the mountain he had built up in his mind , and pretty embarrassing that he didn’t walk up there last time.

We recreate the picture that was taken at the bottom then climb up for an awe inspiring view where we stay for a couple hours too mesmerised about how far we had come in some many ways and the stunning views, before spending the afternoon on the beach

Philip vows that he will never be so unfit that he ignore the beauty right in front of him, there really is no excuse we are just lucky that life has given us chance to put right one of Fat Philip’s faux pas.






Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

top of clifftop of cliff
top of cliff

city and THAT bridge behind


Tot: 0.03s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0125s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb