Thursday 29th January - Sydney


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
January 29th 2009
Published: February 2nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hello All,

Today was all about kicking our heels to be honest as we had to check out of the dorm at 10am (luckily one of the really nice girls we have meet though is going to let us back in at 6pm to get ours bags and therefore save on having to pay storage 😊 ) we sat having a cup of tea organising ourselves for Melbourne as there is so much we want to do there - were gutted to find out that we can't do the neighbours night as it is only on a Monday and that is when we fly to Christchurch, went to try and change our flight to the day after but they were fully booked - boo hoo! Have had to make do with a half day tour of Ramsey St and the studios on Monday morning. We have managed to book Base for all 3 nights and day trips to Phillip Island where we will see the worlds smallest penguins in a night parade and then the Great Ocean Rd where they take you on a whole day trip showing you lots of famous sights.

We then went to Manly by ferry for a walk around - really good shops there and a beautiful beach that is popular with surfing. Sun back out and shining brightly today so got much better pics of the opera house and harbour bridge as we passed them on the ferry.

Just about to find our way to central station - talk again in Sydney - love to you all. Xx Xx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0305s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb